Friday 31 August 2007

photographs in my heart

Juanes, 'Fotografia'

I go home next week so sadly i envisage myself blogging much less... in the next few weeks at least?- but ill try and post important things.
besides, since i put up a picture of Nicole Pussycat Doll, my visitor stats have been through the roof, maybes imnow hosting that picture? but therefore my visitor record is not entirely a good reflection of you traffic and im not sure how many of the almost 300 hits i get a day are really genuine.
I was going to give you a run down off my favourite albums of this last year in Osaka... but I'm running out of time here...so here is my favourite song, it got the most plays of any song i own and it contains the most relentless uplifting chorus i know.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the blogging I say as I only recently found this blog and have to say it's very good