Tuesday 25 September 2007

Time to wake up

Alisha's Attic, Japanese Dream

I knew id seen this look somewhere before... While Gwen's LoveAngelMusicBaby carries a lot of the responsibility for awaking me to the wonders of Japan (where i spent the last twelve months...) it has to be said that in my formative years Japan was also a magical far away place where my favourite pop group was recognised as the genius they were to me.
So much so that Alisha's Attic even released a special mini-album -Mecha Kawaii!- its called Japanese Dream and is a collectors wet dream coming as it does wrapped in plastic with stars and glitter floating between u and the music inside. This rare song is now lost to me but ill make someone teach me how to steal it and snuggle it amongst my itunes.
The song is Japanese Dream.

No comments: