Tuesday 7 August 2007

The Sonic Sound of Summer


Summersonic, Osaka '07

This weekend I will be chilling with some stars at RockRock -last year apparently Delly met Dan Gillespie Sells- and then dancing in the humidity all weekend at the Summersonic festival.
Here's my abridged lineup...

Saturday:
Hadouken
Hot Chip / The Fratellis
Bloc Party
Cyndi Lauper
Kasabian
Arctic Monkeys / Pet Shop Boys
Sunday:
The Pipettes
The Long Blondes
Gym Class Heroes
30 seconds to Mars
Gwen Stefani / FalloutBoy
Avril Lavigne / Klaxons
Black Eyed Peas

I basically bought the Saturday ticket for Cyndi alone but i will be wearing my indie boy hat no doubt later in the day, but Sunday i see my one of my favourite bands... The Long Blondes! So in tribute this week I will post this week on things i hope to see at Summersonic.

No comments: