Friday 20 July 2007

£10 for Winehouse

Amy Winehouse, 'Rehab'

Lets give her something to moan about... i only listen to 'Rehab' from her album. it is a great song. i have no inclination to see if this is the only song of hers i will like. but I'm guessing this song sold her a lot of albums. and would be a good song sung by whoever.
not that Winehouse also doesn't have a great voice. but its just not my cup of tea. but i am willing to acknowledge from the shortlist this one deserves 2nd position.

NB, I'm also ridiculously bitter that someone (who is American, and for today's purposes, nameless) tried to suggest i listen to her because 'she's SO good', as if i didn't know who she was already. and me saying i don't like her, translated as i don't know to who you refer because my music taste is evidently inferior to you oh mighty one. not Winehouse's fault but its a sore point.


No comments: