Wednesday 18 July 2007

Myspace to hypothesise

My anticipated* opinion on the £20 popjustice music prize...

Siobhan and Sophie, much as I love them both, they are represented here by debut singles from great albums, thus the songs aren't even the best from each respective artiste never mind best song of the year... reluctantly null points

Luciana, looks promising but apart from popjustice pushing her music she fails to make an impact on me so far- well i live in japan so maybe shes famous/worthy back home! i don't know?...not looking good

Ronson, Harris and Nash... all leave me cold... cold i tell you (i do try and not post anything negative on here so should keep quiet on this... frigid menage et trois)

Booty Love, again i don't get over here, maybe in a club id be lapping it up but.. Japanese linedancers sadly haven't taken to them.

Robbie, its nice to support albums when they're underrated but after being overrated for so long Robbie's career stalling... isn't anything to use a protest vote for.


Roisin, on the other hand is worth it... but her song is new will i still love it this time next year... and will her album give us better songs... I'm holding out for more.

Check back soon to find out who I'd give £5 to...

*It's actually only an hour since i launched the news but its after midnight here so I'm in tomorrow now. its all very Dr Who.

No comments: