Tuesday 17 July 2007

taking our advice

"Hey guys, as you may know, I have a new song posted called "Detox"; an ode to a certain idol of mine who really needs to shape up and reclaim her throne.The music was composed by Bloodshy (of Bloodshy and Avant, who produced Toxic), and the lyrics are pretty self-explanatory.
Now for the contest part; I am looking for someone to help me create a simple youtube video for the song. You can use whatever footage you want for it, any inspiration, any pics of said certain fallen pop icon being very un-pop-icon-y, lol.The winner will get the top spot on my myspace friends, AS WELL AS a high quality mp3 of any song of his or her choosing from my myspace page :)Thanks for all the support as of late guys, the page has been getting around 15,000-17,000 plays a day, and it is all thanks to you!Love you all"---Simon Curtis

No comments: